12 miles. My training schedule says 12 miles. Now bloggyworld, I realize that the half marathon I signed up for, which is NEXT WEEKEND, is 13.1 miles. That doesn't frighten me. A training run of 12 miles frightens me. At the half, I am hoping some of my adrenaline will get me through it. For the training, I literally have no time, besides late at night, to run 12 miles, and I ain't doing that!
This running thing is only one of my stressors right now. And if you can see my face, the big red dots will clue you in as to how stressed I am!
- A dance team who is pretty talented, but pretty mean, and talk trash about each other, and me. I committed to coaching them for 2 years, and I'm only half way through my first year..... this will be a LONG two years.
- A son who can't stop coughing when he is playing outside, and has had several nose bleeds to boot.
- Me personally earning enough money to receive the child care tax credit. Umm, I am a stay at home mom, and a VERY part-time substitute teacher.
- My dealing with fibromyalgia. I won't get on meds for it because, quite frankly, I'm stubborn. But I sure am in a lot of pain.
- The fact that my friends want me to read the Twilight Series. Really girls, I would rather eat dirt than sit down to read a novel right now, let alone a series of novels.
- The pep rally, game, and competition all falling this weekend, which happens to be the same weekend my husband is in Richmond and my son has 2 soccer games. UGH UGH UGH
- Did I already mention a 12 mile run? Oh yeah, let me say it again.... 12 FLIPPING MILES!
- So to make myself feel better, I must raid my son's candy stash from Halloween the other night.
Til next time :)