Thursday, April 21, 2011

On the candy bandwagon

So, I LOVE CANDY.  If you have read any of my other posts, you know that they have to incorporate some sort of fitness/food issue.  My relationship with fitness and food are tumultuous.  Some weeks I am really good, and get into the gym a couple times, and burn lots of calories.  Other weeks, not so great. Somedays, I eat a balanced meal, even have healthy snacks, and forgo the  midnight dive into the freezer or refrigerator.  Other days, not so great.  I guess I'm a work in progress! So this week, not so great. I AM ON THE CANDY BANDWAGON. I love holidays where I have an excuse to eat candy.  I love the candy that comes out during Easter time only.  Those whopper-like Robin Eggs.  The CARAMEL Cadbury eggs. The marshmallow peeps (not necessarily good, but you HAVE to have those at Easter.) The peanut butter eggs.  I could go on.  But I wont!  I am going to have a snack now.  Followed by some sort of fast food lunch.  Followed by an ice cream snack.  Maybe I will have a decent dinner?  Maybe?!  I will probably go to Zumba tonight, but I will most definitely grab a handful of Starburst Jelly Beans on the way out.

Candy is the reason my cheeks look like this!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, Starburst Jelly beans. I ate a whole bag of those once and still wanted more.

    ReplyDelete