Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Do and a picture is worth a thousand words


Look at that color!  That my bloggy world friends, is the result of going to someone who actually knows what they are doing. Here is my hairlogue, as I'm sure many of you can relate! I dyed my hair last spring (ish).  I went way blonder than normal.  Then, early last summer, I dyed it dark.  The blond came back. By the end of the summer, my hair actually got lighter because of the being out in the sun.  I dyed it again in the fall, and then finally several months ago. The last time, it was very close to my "natural" color. But nonetheless, the blond at the end WOULD NOT GO AWAY. After one "professional" dye job and two box jobs, I said ENOUGH!  I contacted someone who's portfolio impressed me, and got my "hur did!" 

I know I told everyone I was chopping it off, but really, I only did that when I was REALLY mad at my significant other.  But since I'm not 17 anymore, and he could care less what my hair looks like (at least that's what he says, trying to stay neutral), I decided to go for the "soccer mom" cut. Although for me, it should be a soccer wife haircut. :) Its appropriate for all occasions.  I've had this cut before, and like it well enough.  I've had this color before, and I really liked it then, and I really like it now.  Its bright red highlights, with some blond highlights mixed in.

On another note, my Big Boy did this last night.


Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment