Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is my dance y'all, humpty hump's my name

Seriously.  That song is stuck in my head this morning?  I'm even seeing myself in Zumba class rocking out to that song.  That's number one on my playlist!

This blog is about the Real Me, right?  right! Woman issues ahead, so if you can't handle it, don't read it :) 

I love being a woman.  I hate having a period.  Unfortunately, the two are synonymous.  You see, it has been 22 months since my last real menstrual cycle, and this one has come back, with a vengeance.(I actually got embarrassed buying feminine hygiene products, it has been so long.) Cramps, bloating, back ache, crying, short temper, angry at my husband, kids bothering me (oh wait, the last two are a daily occurrence), well, you get the picture.  When I was a teen I would have this dang thing for 7-9 days and have to go on muscle relaxants!  Hello body, THIRTY-ONE is not a teen, so I hope that is no repeat.  I'm not sure if I can make it through this week.  So yeah, I pretty much hate having a period!

So bloggy world, I hope you go through your happy day, pain free, whilst I suffer with what is akin to back labor.

Oh, and today will be a good day, and I will make good choices about what to put into and do with my body.  That's my mantra!

No comments:

Post a Comment