Friday, February 6, 2015

I can't stop... I won't stop...

Eating sugar. I gave not eating sugar a good go for about 2 days, and then I got the shakes, like a damn crack head. My body was all like, what are you doing to me, and where is that yummy goodness that puts fat on your butt and belly and decays your teeth? I need it, I want it. (Yes, my body speaks to me.) I love sugar. YUM!

As I am sitting here eating the crumbs left in the tostito's bag, I'm thinking about a brownie, or cookie, or hot chocolate, or something sweet and yummy and sugary. Because well, I deserve it! I had cabbage soup for dinner, I deserve dessert. I worked out today, I deserve a dessert. I only gave out two time-outs today, I deserve a dessert. I went into the freezing cold ice rink with a pre-schooler and a toddler who has communication delays, I DESERVE DESSERT! Tomorrow is my burfday- oh yeah, I'm getting me a dessert, or two!

Night bloggy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment